Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Call For Volunteers?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is going to point fingers and look for someone to blame as they always have in the past and will continue in the future anytime a disaster like this happens.  I guess in a perfect world everyone would pull together and use all this negative energy to help the ones in peril.  Just got back from flying hurricane relief, installing power lines, towers, etc. and what these people need is more help and less bitching.  Its going to be a long haul for allot of them.

My hat's off to you, HBG. On behalf of the United States of Embarrassment (get a rabies shot, Mag), I salute you and thank you. :rolleyes:

I think part of the reason that Bush couldn't react to the situation in New Orleans is that he's been involved in much more important planning. Since he's supposedly responsible for the "conspiracy" behind the WTC disaster, the "non-existance" of the a/c that "supposedly flew into the Pentagon and ordering the fighters to shoot-down that airliner over PA, then one has to give the man a break. He is one busy man and can only handle so much, so tropical storms and hurricanes (there are so many after all) probably just overwhelmed him.

Mmmm,,,

OK then, follow this link, read it all the way through to the bottom, especially at page 13 !!

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html

Then you try and explain why standard protocol of shooting down a hijacked plane wasn't followed that day, and why when the United states was "under attack", the president felt entirely safe reading a school book.

Sir ####,

Please watch your language as this is a family channel and there also ladies present.

HBG, Thank You for all the work you've done. I know you've helped in more ways than are tangible to you and it is appreciated on some many levels from so many unfortunate souls in the Gulf Coast Region.

A TOAST TO YOUR EFFORTS SIR

Regards

Bruce

This thread has been Hijacked and I would ask that all members please stay on topic.

Chopper Stew started a great thread here and it has degenerated into nothing but personal attcks and the like.

STAY ON TOPIC

Regards

Bruce