Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

More Helicopter Drug Smuggling!

N1

i. I'am confuse ! Who's this guy again ?

Sorry this was the first time I read this thread. I was reading the older posts from early 2000's and recognized a name I saw published in one of our industries magazines last year. I was just a bit shocked. I had thought you'd lose your licence for running drugs across the border. I guess not.

• 3 weeks later...

Heli 08, sure I have made mistakes. No one is perfect. But flying drugs across the border is a mistake that most of the professional pilots in Canada would not make. In my opinion it's more than just a mistake. It's a decision and with all the PDM courses we take you think this decision would not be made personal or as a pilot. What are we teaching the new up and comers. It's ok to fly drugs across the border to pay off your license and build hours??????

Maybe next you should go to bat for all the pedophiles that have done there time, and want to work in

preschools.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...