Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

47 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

I have no energy.
To tell you the truth.
I have severe lung damage. I was in icu for 4 days on oxygen then covid ward for 3 days.
I was going nuts in the covid ward. I got a little better everyday. I was on steroids for my lungs and biologicals. I regret not getting vaccinated. I actually was so close a few times.
I still have covid in my lungs.
I lay in bed all day and night. So anxious and worried. 
I regret telling you lovely people this. I just wonder if I'll be fine.

The above was sent to me by one of my colleagues. He is a 44 year old caucasian male with no prior health problems. 

He was such a strong supporter of the not getting vaccinated. 

"A friend"......lol, sure

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

I have no energy.
To tell you the truth.
I have severe lung damage. I was in icu for 4 days on oxygen then covid ward for 3 days.
I was going nuts in the covid ward. I got a little better everyday. I was on steroids for my lungs and biologicals. I regret not getting vaccinated. I actually was so close a few times.
I still have covid in my lungs.
I lay in bed all day and night. So anxious and worried. 
I regret telling you lovely people this. I just wonder if I'll be fine.

The above was sent to me by one of my colleagues. He is a 44 year old caucasian male with no prior health problems. 

He was such a strong supporter of the not getting vaccinated. 

I have sympathy for all that have been tragically affected ...united we shall overcome the pain this all as become.

• Thanks 1

Never  have I seen so many people hugging ,cheering ..crying ..I have attended several rallies over the past 3 yrs...10-15 thousand people , hundreds on overpasses... adults, teenagers, children ,babies the biggest smiles I have ever seen..unjabbed ..jabbed...and this was not Ottawa......

.UNITED...

Edited by doeyhere
  • Like 3