Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pilot's Families

Twinstar_ca=Group Moderator. Yes Son, He IS the Boss!!

Me thinks you're walking on the freeway. Understand??

See what I mean Splitpin? It's everywhere... And how does a man who misbehaves so badly receive schooling from a better man who can teach him really what a good man, who is an asset and contribution to society, instead of an obstical or an *ss, looks like?

And this was supposed to be a thread about pilot families. Wives.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and quite frankly, up&away, when you got more than 8 posts, then maybe you can come here and slag... otherwise, shut your yap.... <_<

oh ya....?? wow. here's to getting a life and spending some of your spare time away from Vertical Forum. That way maybe the folks with something useful to say can continue on with the original thread.

Oh sorry, I guess I havent posted enough to dare remark about anything that you can type on your lil ol keyboard Mr Moderator.. although may I suggest getting a hobby?

Back to the wives, families, ie the original thread.

oh ya....?? wow. here's to getting a life and spending some of your spare time away from Vertical Forum. That way maybe the folks with something useful to say can continue on with the original thread.

Oh sorry, I guess I havent posted enough to dare remark about anything that you can type on your lil ol keyboard Mr Moderator.. although may I suggest getting a hobby?

Back to the wives, families, ie the original thread.

Funny....when your a moderator of a forum it "does" require one, to spend a lot of time trying to keep the ever mature group here, from getting out of hand.......I have always found the forum here moderated quite fairly, though the extremely vocal ones would think otherwise.

Keep up the good work Twinnie....the #### are always loudest... :rolleyes:

I wouldn't change my career for anything, but times like these make you rethink things when the mills are shutting down, the drills are not turning, its raining across the country and the company's pockets are empty, some times it would feel safer in a government job.

It would be safer in terms of job security. Also just safer period. Not likely to puke out the oil from the tail rotor gearbox sitting behind a desk.

Yes what we do is not as safe as pencil pushing

But it sure is a whole lot more fun!!!!

Even if there are years where jobs are hard to get.