Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

And The Winner Is.......

Cosmo

Curious how no one in Slave Lake bid on the Slave work.

Are we finally sending the right signals?

Then again....ASRD would have to actually be listening for it to work.

Max

Dec 17/09 ASRD Pine Beetle Tenders - Jan 04/09 to March 31/10

Whitecourt - 100 hours

Slave Lake - 40 hours

NO. OPERATOR A/C WHITECT SLAVE LK

1 Thebacha 1 x B2 $1,625.00 $1,675.00

2 Lake Isle AS350?? $1,450.00 N/A

3 TransWest 1 x B407 $1,575.00 N/A

4 N.A.S. 2 x B2 $1,039.00 $1,214.00

5 Mustang 1 x B2 $1,199.00 N/A

6 V.I.H. 2 x B2 $1,875.00 N/A

V.I.H. 1 x B407 $1,990.00 N/A

V.I.H. 1 xB47 G2 $944.00 N/A

7 HHL 1 x B2 $1,479.00 N/A

8 G.S.H. 2 x B2 $1,410.00 $1,800.00

There is a bidder missing they run out of people that will lease them aircraft.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go inside and flip the breakers to ALL the exterior plugs, it not called stooping it is actually called theft. Don't know the exact cirrcumstances but if the owner or manager of the Base don't care then so be it. Free Power, if they do care have them disconnect the source. Pretty simple I would think.

actually it is theft

, call the cops , document it all with pictures and video tape it , call forestry , talk to the district manager of forestry , his customer , let him know he is stealing power , , god knows he would do it to you , . next you will have his 5th wheel plugged in next to your hanger , since its on your property , lock it in ,move stuff around the machine so it cant lift off with out paying you for parking and power , say $5000 /day see how he likes that mr $944/hr . let him know what happens when you screw with us in this industry . he is stealing your work , your hydro , dont put up with it .

grow some balls ,

actually it is theft

, call the cops , document it all with pictures and video tape it , call forestry , talk to the district manager of forestry , his customer , let him know he is stealing power , , god knows he would do it to you , . next you will have his 5th wheel plugged in next to your hanger , since its on your property , lock it in ,move stuff around the machine so it cant lift off with out paying you for parking and power , say $5000 /day see how he likes that mr $944/hr . let him know what happens when you screw with us in this industry . he is stealing your work , your hydro , dont put up with it .

grow some balls ,

where is this sitting at ,I got to see this for myself .