Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Missing B206 Log Books

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for Log books for C-FTCH, Bell-206, Sn-860. No questions asked, cash reward. Brad- PH-250-554-4202

Ahhhh so you and your 2 family members are all trained up on your 44 already @ 2hrs a day apeice...since the beginning of July just need the extra room of a 206 for the duffle bags,eh? Give your head a shake man!

You guys are quickly and rudely speculating about something that is probably quite legal.

The phone number leads to Westcan Aircraft Sales in Kamloops.

They have been in the aircraft sales business for a long time, with a good reputation, and absolutely NO connection to the illegal drug trade that I have heard of.

I suspect they see an opportunity to buy and sell this aircraft, and wish to obtain the log-books.

They will be very aware of the helicopter's past infamy, and the unreliability of these log-books.

Your speculations about duffle-bags full of drugs are defamatory and unnecessary here.

I do not know any of the staff at Westcan, but I do think we should allow them the right to post requests here without such speculations from our members.