Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

Here I go talking to myself again. I should've added that I've gotten my fair share of love notes from the Moderators, too. Don't take it too personally. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it occasionally even if we can't bloody each other's noses and poke eyes out in the virtual world! Maybe if hockey came back, everyone would just chill!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that Elvis and TQN me thinks the Moderators were a little trigger happy with me considering what a bad boy I have been as of late, oh well if I want to speak my mind I guess I will just have to head off and hang with the Hooligans on Just Helicopters, now that place reminds me of Jerry Springer, although some of the best shooting from the Lip also exists there as well, you just kinda have to sift through it.

Oh yeah Elvis I think his next handle will be...............No I am not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole.

DTII

I've been to the other forums (USAV, VR, JH, etc.) and I find that this is bar none the best place to learn about the Canadian helicopter industry.

You need a lot of time to "sift" through these other sites. Sure we have a lot of fluff and thread hijacking (like this one fr'instance ;-), but nowhere near what goes on elsewhere...

And DT2, yes you have been on the moderator radar these past days, as have others, but at least you know when to quit...most of the time... :D