Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Work Permit Changes

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhhh, now I get the connection.......Heibel got a whole mess of German in it. I thought for awhile that Colorado was part of Germany......and she uses "high" German no less....."holy cow". Aren't we the "spiffy one". :lol::lol: That partly explains the blonde "Arryan" hair too. :lol:

Oh sure. Let's bring up Genealogy AND politics. Talk about off-topic!

Coors. Not because of the beer. Had the pleasure of a VIP tour of the Coors Brewery and private family library when writing about the company for a book. Smart businessman with a keen eye for environmental issues and an appreciation for his rich GERMAN immigrant ancestry of brewers who helped put the historical town of Golden, CO on the map + whose philanthropic support has helped make Colorado the great state it is. I know this firsthand. Golden is my backyard. Republican. Staunch. For generations.

And I won't debate Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, President Bush, American oil interests, the global war on terrorism or EVEN greedy American lawyers with you or anyone else on this Forum that I deem even remotely hostile. Actually, scratch that last thought. It's got nothing to do with hostile; it's not related to aviation. (Sorry DTII, been there, done that). And I'm not going to ask you about your political agenda because I learned years ago that there are three things best not discussed in mixed company: sex, religion and politics. Does that about cover it? :) Sorry you asked?