Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

12 minutes ago, bigD said:

What claim? No study needed. It’s a word get a dictionary. 

So let me get this right....everyone in the world is suppose to wake up...reach over and grab a q-stick ( purchased by BIG Pharma ) and put it up their nose to see if they are  sick.  And then and only then you know you are sick.   This sounds like an infinite loop that you can't get out of...something someone who is trying to control you would tell you!!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Longline said:

So let me get this right....everyone in the world is suppose to wake up...reach over and grab a q-stick ( purchased by BIG Pharma ) and put it up their nose to see if they are  sick.  And then and only then you know you are sick.   This sounds like an infinite loop that you can't get out of...something someone who is trying to control you would tell you!!!

not everyone obviously.

This guy doesnt need a q-tip

image.png.c62caeb12bb0263f59263f993454de8f.png

1 hour ago, chopterlol said:

Yea this 99% survival rate virus is SO bad you have to take a test to know if your sick.

Ok 

I know the 99% isnt the true number, but thats not what I'm going to query you about.

Why do you think it is such a favorable number? why do you think "99%" survive?

do you think that any of the steps taken to this date have improved or maintained the survivability? 

where do you think the world would be if this virus was left to itself with no attempt to slow it down? Should we try that? do you think that's a good idea?

there's many steps and variables....please feel free to open your mind to them. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, chopterlol said:

John hopkins lists canada as having a 1.7% mortality rate. So 98%, sorry.

Thats inline with my daily risk anaylsis matrix :)

John Hopkins is a University....Universities get their money from Government .... Governments launder money for the Elite.     Mortality rate is Not survival rate!  I would love to see your daily risk analysis  matrix....would you please share?

• Like 1