Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

2 hours ago, Longline said:

John Hopkins is a University....Universities get their money from Government .... Governments launder money for the Elite.     Mortality rate is Not survival rate!  I would love to see your daily risk analysis  matrix....would you please share?

Tuition is the primary source of income for Universities....

If you guys are so hung up on big pharmaceutical being the bad guys, I don’t get why you’re supporting OPEC by burning jet fuel. Maybe you should get off the devices you use to view this site and do your “research”, they apparently are pretty crooked. Apparently Bill Gates is using the vaccine to mind control us so you should never use a windows device again. 

if this is the kind of dialog we can expect, I think we’d all be better off if you conspiracy dudes to built a commune in the bush. I’ll supply the tin foil hats.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, R0T0R said:

If you guys are so hung up on big pharmaceutical being the bad guys, I don’t get why you’re supporting OPEC by burning jet fuel. Maybe you should get off the devices you use to view this site and do your “research”, they apparently are pretty crooked. Apparently Bill Gates is using the vaccine to mind control us so you should never use a windows device again. 

if this is the kind of dialog we can expect, I think we’d all be better off if you conspiracy dudes to built a commune in the bush. I’ll supply the tin foil hats.

Bill is lining his pockets......because he cares about you.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/bill-gates-says-this-is-the-best-investment-he-has-ever-made.html

55 minutes ago, Hazy said:

Bill has been lining his pockets for 30 years, because he built an operating system that 90 % of the world relies on.   

And He’s famous because his pockets are just so well lined.  And the fearful soundbites that people play are just that;  the musings of a bored man who conquered a good portion of the world and can could technically buy small countries.  

Whether you get the vaccine or not doesn’t matter one iota to Bill Gates.   

its JohnS Hopkins, and it is NOT government subsidized.

The Wall Street Journal Article is dates, as there has now been a third and fourth wave that has decimated some of the points made since March of 2021. I'm sure the author is quite embarrassed.

Get your shot, stay healthy. I don't think 2 percent chance to die is particularly great odds if you get sick. I'd call them ****** odds.

• Like 2