Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

Alex Jones?  Isn’t he the guy who is losing lawsuits to the parents of the kids massacred at Sandy Hook for his baseless claims that that was all fake and the parents were “crisis actors”?  What an azzhole…

Edited by shaggy
Forum doesn’t allow bad language but has no problem with stupidity…🙄
  • Haha 2

On 10/1/2021 at 5:21 PM, GrayHorizons said:

the IGM, taking 4 weeks the first time, is 24 days too late for some people.....

You either didn't listen to the interview or you didn't understand what he was saying.  He said that there were now three studies in the States that showed that our natural immunity recognized the covid virus and produced a natural reaction after a few days not four weeks.  He also explained that the vax now will attack your own blood vessel cells (which causes the clotting). 

[this is a quote from a commenter on bottom linked interview.]
If it requires coercion, manipulation, gaslighting, 24/7 advertising, fear mongering , silencing of dissenting opinions and experts, slandering of alternative options , tons of questionable incentives and indemnification from liability , then it isn't required for health.

I have never felt "coercion, manipulation, gaslighting, 24/7 advertising, fear mongering , silencing of dissenting opinions and experts, slandering of alternative options , tons of questionable incentives and indemnification from liability" expept from the anti vaxxer crowd. who does all of their research on your tube

"You either didn't listen to the interview or you didn't understand what he was saying.  He said that there were now three studies in the States that showed that our natural immunity recognized the covid virus and produced a natural reaction after a few days not four weeks.  He also explained that the vax now will attack your own blood vessel cells (which causes the clotting). "

I picked up some of that, but it was hard to listen to him in his sub par english and long pauses while the gears turned in his head while he made sure to stick to the narrative he was trying to preach. None of it is factual as far as i can tell. His diagram meant nothing to me.

You may be right in that regard, that I didnt understand him. 

he may be well educated, knows way more than me in the medical field, but I've heard more coherent conversations with drunks at the bar. 

On 9/30/2021 at 6:59 PM, R0T0R said:

If you guys are so hung up on big pharmaceutical being the bad guys, I don’t get why you’re supporting OPEC by burning jet fuel. Maybe you should get off the devices you use to view this site and do your “research”, they apparently are pretty crooked. Apparently Bill Gates is using the vaccine to mind control us so you should never use a windows device again. 

if this is the kind of dialog we can expect, I think we’d all be better off if you conspiracy dudes to built a commune in the bush. I’ll supply the tin foil hats.

ROTOR,

This might help you understand what I was referring to. The World health organization refers to it as the “infodemic”.
The article has nothing to do with conspiracy theories, Microsoft, Bill Gates, crooked companies, ect. 

I think it’s an interesting read no matter what side of the fence you are on in regards to covid. As it doesn’t have much to do with Covid. It may help some people understand why others have formed such strong opinions and can’t see their point of view. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/information-overload-helps-fake-news-spread-and-social-media-knows-it/