Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

16 minutes ago, R0T0R said:

Answer: Their agenda is controlling the other herd of sheeple.

I do not recall a time when the GOVERNMENT of CANADA has ever thrown $600 Million plus, TAX dollars, at the 'alternative media.'

I do not remember that they (alternative media), has ever even taken $1.00 dollar from the GOVERNMENT, and or Big Pharma. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

I have never responded to any of your other many silly and immature posts on this forum, before.

The only reason why I did, when I did, is because you wrongfully accused me of being a bully.

It is you, and others like you - I think there's perhaps three or four of you (usual suspects), out of all the possible members on this vertical forum that seem to be employed just to troll and attack others on here.

One of your comrades just posted: "If you don’t like it, get off vertical and call a lawyer."

You all are clearly the ones that are bullies on this forum, and shame of the moderator(s) for having allowed your divisive, and or racists rhetoric; it's been totally uncalled for.

There are many Threads on this forum, but you will not find me on everyone of them opining; not like you and your 'brothers' seem to be doing.

You obviously do not posses the ability to engage in an informed and or civil discussion, especially regarding these particular topics. You're only capable of slinging mud, and you're quickly running out of ground to stand on, so like all other bullies, you resort to ad hominems. Grow up! 

Having admitted to what passes for 'entertainment' for you, only makes it obvious as to what I'm dealing with here, and I've seen it many times before in my lifetime.

You're simply a sad and frightened individual; an obvious troll - and you and your older brothers can all get lost and go pound sand.

I am not a troll..... or in your eyes I maybe..... I am a vaccinated pilot who has a valid medical and 33 yrs experience with no accidents and 10,000 hours.

So if you can't handle my comments about your posts..... too bad.

As for pounding sand.... well that is your violent side showing up..... like a bully.... and I take it this is a threat. 

As for getting lost.... I can read a map.... I take it you can't. 

LOL.

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

I do not recall a time when the GOVERNMENT of CANADA has ever thrown $600 Million plus, TAX dollars, at the 'alternative media.'

I do not remember that they (alternative media), has ever even taken $1.00 dollar from the GOVERNMENT, and or Big Pharma. 

Holy crap. Do where did all the money to the go fund me for the sheeple blaaaaaring their horns on Ottawa come from? Yeah yeah, you and your buddies didn’t get it thanks to the government. You guys and your tinfoil hats are being funded. Who has their heard buried now…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, R0T0R said:

Holy crap. Do where did all the money to the go fund me for the sheeple blaaaaaring their horns on Ottawa come from? Yeah yeah, you and your buddies didn’t get it thanks to the government. You guys and your tinfoil hats are being funded. Who has their heard buried now…

Conflating $600M to media from government to sell an approved narrative vs grassroots money donated to truckers, and yet somehow coming to the conclusion that it is in any way an apples-to-apples comparison. Are you and Pool Pilot smoking from the same joint today?

You do realize that the majority of those funds came out of Canada right?

Nearly a quarter of Canadian convoy donations came from B.C., leaked data shows | CBC News

Canadians Donated Half of Funds for Trucker Protest, Leaked Data Shows - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Derp derp

GUNTER: More falsehoods about the convoy are now being retracted | Toronto Sun

Even the Deputy Director of FINTRAC testified that the whole "foreign money influence" narrative was garbage.

Trucker convoy financing: No spike in 'suspicious' transactions | CTV News

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, simpleton said:

What, poor baby can't admit when he was wrong?

giphy.gif

You can’t use the very source of your supposed fake new to prove you point and say I’m wrong. Such a hypocrite. 

Simpleton, you simply don’t possess the high ground with your behaviour on this site. It’s very apt that you would use a petulant child as a meme, tough I thought you were a dude and not blond. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, R0T0R said:

You can’t use the very source of your supposed fake new to prove you point and say I’m wrong. Such a hypocrite

Simpleton, you simply don’t possess the high ground with your behaviour on this site. It’s very apt that you would use a petulant child as a meme, tough I thought you were a dude and not blond. 

You're not too bright are you? If the most leftist of news media organizations have to acknowledge that the narrative was incorrect, then it more than proves my point. That you are too dense to pick up on that point, does not in any way make me a hypocrite.

It literally would not make any difference what data or article could be shown to you...you'd just do whatever mental gymnastics necessary to deflect. In fact, you may want to look up the very definition of hypocrite, and then stand in front of a mirror for awhile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I’m not arguing the information I’m arguing your right to use it since you don’t trust the outlet unless it’s to prove your point. I suggest you look up that definition and have someone explain it for you. Maybe trump could explain it with a sharpie in a way you’d get. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1