Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

I can only imagine how hard that is for you to read. Have your friends help you with the big words. 

Gotta head to work so best of luck with the big fight for your rights on a forum for helicopter operators. Hopefully you get the cathartic release you need. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Enough all... As long as there is respectful discussion on this thread, it can keep going. Seems as though all some want to do, though, is slag each other. If it doesn't stop, I will close it and start banning some people... If you don't like it, message admin or Mike...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have been following this tread since it was cast up on us all and I have been wondering what the purpose for this tread is? 
Standing on a #### pile and throwing on the other side does not make you smart or dumb, just not respectful. 

Negatives and truth is in the eyes of the beholder and nobody can change that. 

Yes, you dont want a protective drug that might or might not reduce the risk of getting severely ill, thats your choice. That employers have asked you to be vaccinated is for the comfort of the people that you will work around. Nothing more or less. 

I grew up in a time where polio was taking lives and crippling people. 5 doses of the vaccine was administrated. This to protect you. TB was also a big thing, vaccines, and so on it goes. 

Why not agree on disagree, shake elbows and move on. I dont think that todays politicians is any good. They are all about the gain the can get from this, so instead of "attacking" your fellow pilots, why not start to email your MP or MLA? Flood their emails with questions, remember they are our employees/volunteers. Make them accountable. 

Thats something I will stand behind.

P.S: I send the president of BC and the president of Canada an email each month. Accountability. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, NordicHeli said:

I have been following this tread since it was cast up on us all and I have been wondering what the purpose for this tread is? 
Standing on a #### pile and throwing on the other side does not make you smart or dumb, just not respectful. 

Negatives and truth is in the eyes of the beholder and nobody can change that. 

Yes, you dont want a protective drug that might or might not reduce the risk of getting severely ill, thats your choice. That employers have asked you to be vaccinated is for the comfort of the people that you will work around. Nothing more or less. 

I grew up in a time where polio was taking lives and crippling people. 5 doses of the vaccine was administrated. This to protect you. TB was also a big thing, vaccines, and so on it goes. 

Why not agree on disagree, shake elbows and move on. I dont think that todays politicians is any good. They are all about the gain the can get from this, so instead of "attacking" your fellow pilots, why not start to email your MP or MLA? Flood their emails with questions, remember they are our employees/volunteers. Make them accountable. 

Thats something I will stand behind.

P.S: I send the president of BC and the president of Canada an email each month. Accountability. 

Well said and thanks for the input.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

Yes, you dont want a protective drug that might or might not reduce the risk of getting severely ill, thats your choice

How about: Yes, you don't want an 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine' that is actually, not a vaccine, not in the scientific sense, of what a vaccine is, and has always been. 

A drug that might, or might not reduce your own body's immune system to shreds, and or, have your own immune system attack its own host - and run the very possible risk of the 'experimental drug' killing you. That should be everyone's choice.

932263234_CHANCEOFSURVIVAL-COVID-19-STOCKHOLM-EDIT50.jpg.c3e122de2c1d6d9a96b6ecd52881f996.jpg

I decided to take my chances, and still do so with a respiratory disease whose ["COVID-19"] symptoms were, and are, identical to that of the flu, or even the common cold - and one that reared its very questionable head, during a very contestable political time, vis a situation which was unfolding in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - and coincidentally too; smack in the middle of the 2019 - 2020 Flu Season.

What ever happened to the FLU?

God forbid that a person should sneeze, only because they are bothered by allergies, or someone coughs to clear their throat - everybody immediately panics in fear, that that person might have, and be spreading "COVID," even though everyone has their face coverings (masks) on. SMH.

My advice to everyone here, is that you should get yourself a copy of Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr's book; The Real Anthony Fauci. You will no doubt discover, what has put you into this now, perpetual state of programmed fear, and anxiety.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 4/4/2022 at 3:33 PM, chopterlol said:

Any unvaxxed aviators wanna sue the federal govt?

1949584512_FREETOFLY-RUMBLEVIDEOWITHBRUCEPARDY.png.5cf48423d91231f8cf43457c4df96e4b.png

Link to interview on rumble: https://rumble.com/v1051m1-bruce-pardy-with-free-to-fly-a-flight-plan-through-legal-turbulence.html

Are you one of the millions of people in Canada who have lost access to travel because of their vaccine status?

Sign up, and join 2,853 Canadian aviation professionals, and 39,480 passengers, on a mission to make their voices heard in every legislature, court, and board room across Canada. Together, we are a potent force for change.

https://www.freetofly.ca/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

47G, you are living in your own world. No use to talk with you. 

You don't understand that we all, yes all of us have a choice and some has made the wrong one in your opinion. 

You have made this to your full time job and I really hope you get paid for it now that CERB is gone.

Good luck in your fight against the vaccinated, I am starting to fade out, must be all the vaccines I have gotten. 

NH out. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

47G, you are living in your own world. No use to talk with you. 

I think that you, and two, three, or four others like you, lost track very early on, as to why this Thread was started in the first place.

BTW: I did not start this Thread, but I support what it stands for - and it's you and the 'older brothers' (you know who you are), that have been fighting those that support what this Thread stood for.

I stand with everyone who supports what the context and contents of this Thread stands for; 'freedom of choice' and, information.

904002980_SAMEFEARDIFFERENTYEAR-EDIT50.png.8d42de10d96196bf405d0f9c66c13202.png1342888462_FEARHASTWOMEANINGS-EDIT50.jpg.9ac1391445dadd366412617ac1e035da.jpg142640278_NHSWINTERNARRATIVE-REPEATED-GUARDIAN-EDIT80.jpg.e51989aefcf8ec182e518bfcaa67cd00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1