Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Tools Tips And Tricks

Gary Watson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the RR250 fuel control tool. Also works well for the hydrapack spline inspection.

In hindsight, maybe I should have put down a ruler with it. <_< The long hand grip helps with the torque and you have to grind the wrench end to fit. H

post-2196-1206075471_thumb.jpg

Nice Picture Hazy

There's something missing in that picture thought. Shouldn't there be a tall glass of rum & coke on the desk beside it? I guess it was in your hand when you took the photo!!!

helimat, got something to contribute?

Here's one: After one particular job, my ss magnetic dish was coated in aerograde hylomar. Not a fun thing to clean. What I found worked great was paint stripper. I'm thinking it was poly-strip or something like that.

H