Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Getting the jab

36 minutes ago, Helipilot4 said:

I know how it works. Being vaxxed means you have a lesser chance of getting really sick and transmitting, but if you’re less sick you’re also more likely to be out and about. 

Yes kind of like getting a cold by being vaccinated or getting terminal cancer by not. I get where you are coming from. I can't believe how dumb we are for trusting science. Talked to a guy today who had three family members die from this thing. I haven't known three people to die from the flu in my lifetime. And I'm on the foot in the grave side of time.

Yeah, having worked with several people working in ICU's and ER's that article does not really ring true. I've also lost people I know to covid.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8273772/ontario-doctors-barred-medical-exemptions-covid-vaccine-masks-testing/

Shows how much the government trusts the Dr. in @Whitestones article. In other words. PURE BS.

On 8/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, shakey said:

Let me ask you. Has anyone met anyone who has died or got extremely sick? I've only heard people who know people. None personally myself. Some said common cold or slight flu. Others said hospital stay and lingering effects. And where did the Cold or Flu go in the meantime? I'm pro vaxx but I smell a rat with this thing. (Vaccinated too by the way)

Yes! I have personally lost friends and know of numerous cases of people who died. This is not a joke.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, simpleton said:

You don't know me or my connections.

Make your comment pointless......as usual

that's your best response? you're really starting the slow slide downward. You've lost your edge. I'm actually bummed at that feeble attempt. Do better next time. Two thumbs down. 👎👎

While we are on topic of pointless, I'll ask you a directly pointed question...did you get the shots? A simple yes or no will suffice.