Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ec130

Roo

^hahaha, reading that is 15 seconds of my life i won't get back. And extremely misinformed on many accounts

I was trying to avoid getting in to this S%#$ show about all this but you sir are a complete waste of space on this forum. It's a no wonder your avatar is charlie sheen, you think you are the s%#$ while everyone else is laughing. Someone with some REAL piloting experience on the 130 just came on here and quite possibly made the most valid post in this topic yet and you jump on him like a rabid hyena. EVERYTHING he just said about the 130 is true. So go do us all a favor and go burry your head in a bowl of coke and stumble your way out of this forum in "Charlie Sheen" style.

Well Roo

I dont know what to say?

Well P5, if I were you I would not say another word.......... Clearly you don't have a clue as to how Blackcomb operates, they are arguably the most reputable company in Canada. You and a couple of others, on Vertical are largely responsible to the degradation of this forum. MMike you might not be the one responsible for the downward spiral of just about every thread on here, but you certainly add fuel to the fire every time. Sudden Stop if it were up to me you would be banned, you are personally responsible for at least two threads that have been recently closed.

So Twinstar I am appealing to you to ban all three of these guys, then perhaps you can still salvage this forum. All Roo did was ask about was the merits of a EC 130 for heli-skiing was, the thread before was how HAC was this year.

There is a whole lot of "professional engineers, pilots and managers", that used to use this forum as a form of exchanging useful information that have left. I think a lot of them are hoping that it can be salvaged, but not with people like the aforementioned posters spouting garbage.

Please get rid of them!

You know what hybrid...you are right! I have managed NOT to get sucked in too many of these banters for years....and here I am. Too much energy lost.

P5...the last words were yours!

Thanks to those who gave me some useful information.

I shall bow out before we spiral further into the descending vortex.

I think it is time for a new post no? How about them Canucks. :blink:

I was trying to avoid getting in to this S%#$ show about all this but you sir are a complete waste of space on this forum. It's a no wonder your avatar is charlie sheen, you think you are the s%#$ while everyone else is laughing. Someone with some REAL piloting experience on the 130 just came on here and quite possibly made the most valid post in this topic yet and you jump on him like a rabid hyena. EVERYTHING he just said about the 130 is true. So go do us all a favor and go burry your head in a bowl of coke and stumble your way out of this forum in "Charlie Sheen" style.

It may be true I am involved in posts that get shut down....but so are you. You're there everytime time too, and so are many others. Funny thing is, I'm not there with the last word when it does. it's the continued banter by others, including yourself fighting for that last word, fighting for that chance to pound on your chest and say you were right everyone else was wrong. I'm very surprised you don't see others jockying for that spot.

so my advice to you is if you don't like what I say, ignore me. simply enough.

egging me on with posts like yours, trying to get me to come in here and rant and rave is a feeble attempt at baiting me to set myself up for banning. You sir, are no better than what you claim of me. Vetical falters at your hands as much as anyone elses.

when I directly quote a persons post, they can feel free to back up their claims with facts. The post i quoted sounded no more than a pissed off, i hate everything post, and was full of debateable facts. A post of that nature was spot on as far as you're concerned??? wow. You're easily impressionable.

as for the charly sheen avatar, you must have missed the jokes about sheen in another post. I can change it to anything i want, i never knew there was an avatar protocal....let me work on a better one just for you mmmkay???

MMike you might not be the one responsible for the downward spiral of just about every thread on here, but you certainly add fuel to the fire every time.

Please get rid of them!

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I've never uttered a single personal attack here. I've never instigated a fight. Anything I have ever done has only been long after the thread has gone pear shaped. I've posted silly crap only once the thread has lost any hope of being meaningful or...."worthy of respect", (for lack of a better term). and notice I referred to the thread being worthy....not the posters.

I however did say that I would cut it out, and I did. My one liner in this thread was just pointing out that you guys are arguing over something so meaningless, yet defending your point of view as if the outcome matters (like say winning prize money). There is no "winning" in internet-forum-arguing. You will never sway someone's opinion no matter how ferociously you debate. Do you really expect your opponent to reply "Hmmm. you're right. I never thought of it that way before!".

So I posted one line in this thread. My other one or two posts, I did try to to make them at least quasi-meaningful.

But as I said, I will endeavour to play nice.

Hybrid

Please get rid of them sound to me like " lets censor all the information or opinion we don't like or that doesn't fit with the idea of the way I perceive things" . I suppose you too are entitled to your opinion. As for Blackcomb, I have never worked there and quite frankly don't really care to work for any company that judges anyone and has never met them before. Or any group that bases opinion based on inuendo or rumours. Lets just say that any diplomatic efforts I have had with BCA have ended up being stonewalled. Why ? No clue , only ever met J Morris back in 2006 and he seems friendly enough. I suspect as a result of inuendo or rumours... Like I said not the standard I would have hoped for. Reputable... Yes!!

As for the who bunch of folks not here anymore, thats their choice.

What goes around comes around.

P5

This used to be a good forum where a guy could go for a little advice for issues he came across in the field. I think the amount of jibberish and bullying I see here is exactly why the industry is so low on qualified personnel. Too scared to say 'I don't know', so I'll just cover up my ignorance with arrogance. It's like a plague in this industry and I can only hope the whiners and haters make their way to the curb fast. Focus more on your job and less on your ego before you kill someone. Keep safe and have fun. :up:

just for the record, i am a mere moderator with the ability to edit posts, close them if they get too out of hand if i see it that way, but i do not have the ability to ban members... that remains in the hands of admin... and i do this for free...

Point taken Twinstar. Elan?