Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Long Lining Snow?

DGP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ignorance is a bliss u dad builds furniture going to Calgary??? hahaha u need to think about that one.....

boy, are you for real? yes lets think about that one???? you can't get anything like it in your province.....so you have to get it from BC....seriously, you should stop humiliating yourself

I have to agree that spending thousands or millions of dollars to fly in snow only to melt is hard to justify when the medical and educational system is getting huge cut

Not to step on any toes but SUCK IT UP Princess's find the Protest line and let the games begin.

lets haul it, fly it, make it, just as long as it happens

I have to agree that spending thousands or millions of dollars to fly in snow only to melt is hard to justify when the medical and educational system is getting huge cut backs.http://www.verticalmag.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif

This is why I'm not a fan of the olympics. Nor should the gov't sponsor them. The athletes are people without real jobs. Get all the corporate sponsorship you like. But I have a problem with tax money going to support someone's hobby.....

And long-lining snow...only for it to melt away....is pretty retarded......AHHHH SARAH PALIN IS COMING TO GET ME FOR SAYING "RETARDED"!!!

And long-lining snow...only for it to melt away....is pretty retarded......AHHHH SARAH PALIN IS COMING TO GET ME FOR SAYING "RETARDED"!!!

She might not, but I will, MMike. *pinch*

At least I don't see Vancouver rounding up homeless people and "treating them" to shampoos/haircuts/shaves to help project a certain image of the city to the world. That's exactly what Denver politicos did prior to hosting the Democratic National Convention. Now that's....how you say...ummm...putridly sickening.

Anyhoo, the eyes of the world are upon your fair city and may it end up in the black and not the red! Let the games begin!